I guess it would be alright to work in writing groups since it could help my writing. Working in the groups could also help improve my communication skills, since I rarely ask for edits on my work form other people. In the group, I could ask questions whenever I have questions or ask for ideas when I have writer's block. I guess there isn't really a downside to working with other people in a writing group other than the possibility that you will sometimes argue over a topic.
It would also help me by allowing me to interact with other people who are writing about the same ideas as me, so I can learn from others and better my own writing at the same time. In retrospect, others can read and edit my own work, correcting me or adding things that I missed. In return, I'd edit and help them with their own work, so it's a win-win situation... Unless I'm a horrible editor and screw up the other person's work.
One of the main rules would probably be that privacy is important or that no one is left out or ignored in group discussions. And then I said bye. Good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So small...
ReplyDelete